Monday, February 9, 2009
Click individual photo to view
YOGA RETREAT IN IBIZA, SPAIN
MAY 21st - 28th 2009
WITH AKI OMORI
Come to a retreat with Aki and immerse yourself in daily practice at Villa Kumharas in Ibiza, Spain.
It is a totally natural, beautiful spot surrounded by sea views, pine forest, mountain paths in old rural Ibiza.
A perfect venue for a retreat.
DATE: May 21st - 28th 2009
VENUE: Villa Kumharas in Ibiza, Spain
COST: £610 for two people sharing.
(Possible option for £520 for 3 people sharing provided the room is filled with 3 people.)
This is a yoga retreat and not just another holiday.
For those who wish to explore the practice to learn more about yourself through yoga.
It will allow you more time and space to go deeper and unlock some holdings you carry which are preventing you to be free - to be authentic.
Yoga practice ultimately comes down to knowing how to be kind to yourself and others by seeing the truth clearly through the authenticity of who you really are.
Each day, there will be practices of Asana, Meditation, Pranayama and some investigation into dharma & yogic teachings and how we can practice yoga both on and off the yoga mat. We’ll keep a part of each day in silence. You will enjoy this.
And yes, of course, we’ll have fun too!
As I always say, it will be light & open-hearted and fun but at the same time, very profound & brave...
I would like this week to be something like that and it usually is on my retreats.
* Twin Room with en-suite bathroom 610GBP
* Triple Room (Huge Master Bedroom with massive terrace) with shared bathroom 520GBP
Triple room option is only available if the room is filled with 3 people willing to share with two other persons. Otherwise, everyone pays £610. If you wish to be one of the three, please state it as you book and we will let you know.
* All Yoga/Meditation Tuition for duration of retreat approx 5 hours per day
* Vegetarian Brunch and Vegetarian Buffet Style Dinner all made with Fresh, healthy, local and where possible organic ingredients
* All day Tea/Coffee/Mineral Water
* Massage and Treatments
* Flights, transfers and Insurance
Booking and Payment
150 GBP per person secures reservation
All the bookings are taken by Gemma Mallol. Please see below for the details.
Please do make sure to email Aki to notify her of your booking.
Please state your name, address, contact number and email address as you book.
Payment by cheque to:
17 The Meadows
Bucks HP22 4TL
Or make bank transfer direct to:
Nat West PLC
Sort Code: 52 10 03
Account No: 68665598
Swift Code BIC: NWBK GB 2L
IBAN: GB84 NWBK 5210 0368 6655 98
Please try to book early as the spaces are very limited (9 people) and also otherwise flights can become expensive.
Full payment of 610 GBP must then be received by 4 weeks before the start date.
Guests making international bank transfers must add 10 Euros to the cost of the retreat to cover international bank transfer charges.
The deposit is non-refundable and cancellation fees will be incurred as follows:
* Up to 4 weeks before start date - loss of deposit
* 4 to 2 weeks before start date - loss of 50% of total price
* 2 weeks or less - loss of 100% of price
About the venue
Set high in the hills of Ibiza with infinity Mediterranean sea views from the lawn, Villa Kumharas sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms. 3 of the bedrooms are en-suite, and there is an additional main bathroom. There is a sleek uber modern kitchen, large open plan dining area, huge indoor yoga shala of 80m2 with sea views (see photo with the red sofa), and many outdoor terraces and decks that can be used for yoga and meditation, al fresco dining or just purely hanging out. Villa Kumharas has a swimming pool, its own ample secluded grounds and is surrounded by rural paths where you can walk in all directions to typical quaint villages (a rare treat in Ibiza). The finca has been recently renovated using only the very highest quality materials and has a feel of elegant and homely simplicity, perfect for immersion in yoga. There are sabina wood beams throughout, both tiled and wooden floors, marble surfaces, balinese tiles and stonework, antique asian artifacts and decor, and stylish, comfortable furniture throughout. Villa Kumharas is centrally heated, and as such lovely in all seasons.
At the Ibiza Yoga Retreat we offer a diverse and delicious selection of vegetarian health food prepared and cooked by yoga people for our yoga guests. We use local fruit and vegetables and organic grains, pulses and rice. At Villa Kumharas we provide 2 meals per day. On a retreat there is a large brunch after yoga and a buffet style evening meal. Should guests require further snacks during the day there is an additional fresh juice and healthy snack menu. Guests are welcome to all day tea, coffee and mineral water. At the Ibiza Yoga Retreat we also provide a range of therapies, massages and extra-curricular activities for guests to choose from should they so wish.
The venue is normally rented out for much higher prices. This is their first year promotional price for their yoga retreats.
If you have any enquiry regarding booking, payment, traveling, anything else to do with the venue, please email or call Gemma Mallol.
Emails: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Webpages: www.ashtangaom.com / www.stillflowingyogateachertraining.com
Spanish Mobile Number: 00 34 690681068
If you have any enquiry regarding the contents of the retreat, please speak or email
NOTE: All enquiry regarding your traveling please contact Gemma Mallol at Villa Kumharas (see
below for contact info)
* Guests need to arrive on the Thursday and the first session is on Friday morning at a civilised
time so that you get adequate rest.
* A direct transfer is arranged by the venue from the airport to Villa Kumharas this will meet the Stanstead Ryan Air flight coming arriving in Ibiza on the Thursday evening. This will cost 7 Euros per person each way. Please let us know what time you are arriving as we need to know in advance to know how many cars to send.
* If you arrive on another flight you will need to get a taxi on your own to Villa Kumharas, nr. Cala Salada on the west side of the island.
We will email you a map. A taxi will cost you approx 25 Euros one way. If you get lost just stay at the entrance to Cala Salada beach and call or text and we will direct the cab driver to the house which is a few minutes drive away up the hill.
* It is perfectly acceptable to hire a car if you want to explore the island... again let us know if this is your idea and we will email you a map of how to get to Villa Kumharas.
There are reasonable flights to Ibiza on many different airlines however Ryan Air from Stanstead is the best direct flight to Ibiza for May and coincides with the times of these retreats as it flies on the Thursday.... Teaching starts Friday morning...
* www.ryanair.com direct flights on Thursday – Stanstead - Ibiza
* www.easyjet.com for flights from Stanstead, Luton, Gatwick, Bristol and East Midlands and various other UK airports.
* www.skyscanner.net to check all flights
Yoga - when practiced daily, you will really feel the difference.
Next Retreat / Workshop
September Friday 19th - Sunday 21st SOLD OUT
A weekend in Surrey
Limited space available.
Please email me for details.
Suleyman's Garden, Turkey SOLD OUT
Friday 12th September @ Triyoga Primrose Hill
"Adventure in Primitive Reflexes"
Friday 6:15-7:30 Restorative Yoga
@ Triyoga Primrose Hill